Friday, April 30, 2010

Recommended Sasusaku Fanfiction 2010

Echinocereus pectinatus

with great pleasure that today I could finally take pictures even more flowers in my flower bed. Among them was the first cactus bloom. Echinocereus pectinatus is mostly alone, with its white spines in the eye of the beholder. And even if he "only" has a solid colored flowers, it is still worth seeing. In a few weeks there will probably still some more flowers! Among other things I have in Echinocereus Echinocereus viridiflorus and davisii already seen several buds. It will certainly be exciting to pursue their development.

Med stort Glädje customer fotografera jag ju mer i min blomma discounts idag. Bland annat fans out first thing cactus flower today! Echinocereus pectinatus uttmärksamhet to bring his white tags. But the fine in which "only" one "simple" flower of this cactus, it's a really nice flower I think! In a few weeks fine-der the more flowers on the cactus (I hope!). Among other things, I noticed buds on Echinocereus viridiflorus and Echinocereus davisii. It will be interesting to see how they develop.

With joy I Could photograph some more flowers in my outdoor bed today. Among Those blooms were also "the first cactus flower. Echinocereus pectinatus ou sticks with its nice white spines. And allthough it "only" has a monochromic flower, it is sure a pretty one. In a few weeks will be some more blooms to see. Among others I discovered buds on Echinocereus Echinocereus viridiflorus and davisii . So this will sure be exciting to watch how those buds develop.




0 comments:

Post a Comment