Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wm Rogers & Sons Silverware

Botanical Garden Munich

I am currently in Munich to pick out things for my master's thesis in the archive, it was clear that I also visit the Botanical Garden would saturation of. This I have now done last Sunday. I was really surprised how many people were there on Sunday (Vorallem viele Familien!). Law Wohl than those Schönen Wetter! Auf jeden Fall Will ich euch ein paar Eindrücke nicht vorenthalten.

In the current situation I am in Munich to go to the archives. I am looking for some things for my exsamensarbetet. But it was obvious that I also greet the Botanical Gardens. There I went last Sunday. And I was surprised how many people were there last Sunday (above all very families!). It may well be that the cause was nice weather! In any case, you shall see something more in the pictures.

At the moment I'm in Munich to do someting research into the archive for my final paper. But I also decided to visit the Botanical Garden. So I went to visit it last Sunday. I was a little bit surprised that so many other people went to the garden as well (mostly familys!). I think the good weather was the reason!? But I don't want to keep back some impresions. 

Enjoy, Immanuel 


0 comments:

Post a Comment