Monday, July 12, 2010

Milk Coming From Nipples Of Women

SUMMER!


(c) Birgit Annette Scholz 2010

It is a tree in Deppendorf , where the cherries in red grapes to the ground. I lie in the shade of the canopy and let me drop the plump fruit into my open mouth. I spit like a fountain, the cherry stones in the clear sky. A crow in the vicinity defended their Lufthohheitsraum with regular croaking, for there is still sitting someone in the branches of the tree which actually does not belong there.
Warm sun rays are collected on my skin and wrap me like a full body hot water bottle.
The sky stretches infinitely high and far from horizon to horizon. Wide sand banks from wave clouds form small islands and invite a refreshing dream bathroom. Bare feet are scrubbed in the bath at night and in the twilight before the seal I control, as it was then a teenager, the browning my skin, the sun has left today's diet.
It's summer - that's the feeling of summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment