Monday, January 4, 2010

Jenerateur De Clé Flight Simulator

bed for hardy cacti

First, a time I want to wish you all a happy new year! Now some older impressions from last summer when I along with my at home Vater ein Beet für winterharte Kakteen und Sukkulenten genaut habe.

First, I wish you all a happy new year! Here you see some impressions from last somaren, when I have built a rock garden for winter-hardy cacti and succulents, along with my papa.

First I want to wish you all a happy new year! But now I want to show you sometime impressions from last summer, Where I build a bed for hardy cacti and succulents Together with my dad.

Enjoy, Immanuel

Lewisia cotyledon

Delosperma 'Beaufort West'

Maihuenopsis glomerata

Sempervivum spec.

Echinocereus triglochidiatus was. melanocenthrus

Corynopuntia (Grusonia) schottii

0 comments:

Post a Comment