Monday, November 16, 2009

Ski Boots Hurting My Calves

Long time no see!

With a new layout and lots of material I will try, despite time constraints, the blog to keep up to date! Yes, of course, since June has done a lot. The "Cactus season" is over, all plants are in their winter quarters. My this year's sowing is in progress for about a month now and has proved to be almost no problems very well. I will try later this week during the summer and the many photos that I've made to recapitulate some of the wonderful Eindrück mit euch zu Teilen.

With the new layout and very coarse material and I will try to holla blog up to date! Since the last entry in June, I experienced a lot. "Cactus season" is over now and all my plants are in their winter quarters. But also my cactus seed is still good with almost no problems since approx. a month. I'll try to post much of this summer so that you too can see the nice pictures I took.

With a new layout and lots of material I try to Keppe the blog up to date! Since June a lot hock Happened. The "cactiseason" is over and all of my plants Are In Their Winterplace. But my cacti sowing is also "Taking Place Since an month and all the ice going quite well with only a Few little problems. I'll try to post some more of my impressions from this summer to share someting great places and moments with you.

TakeCare
Immanuel

0 comments:

Post a Comment